Friday 17 January 2014

"When I called to inform myself on the Business Administrative Professional
program the receptionist had mostly all the answers for my questions and for
the questions that she was unable to answer she scheduled me in for a
meeting with the representative so that he could thoroughly talk to me about
the program. I also really loved that I had the option between attending the
morning classes or the afternoon classes for this course. I chose the morning
class because it works a lot better with my schedule. The [Edmonton] North campus was
the most convenient for me because it is only a 20-25 minute drive from my
house. I was never crazy about going to a big school...CDI is the perfect size and the
instructors are always there when I have questions or need help with my
work,

My first few weeks at CDI College I wanted to rip my hair out trying to
get settled in and figuring out what I was supposed to do but with the help of
my fellow classmates and the wonderful instructors I got through it and I've
been working really hard since." - Bianka B., Business Administration Professional 

No comments:

Post a Comment